Great news! On Monday, May 4, we are opening the office and starting to perform elective surgical procedures.
We are committed to keeping you safe and healthy. We will continue to implement guidelines from the CDC, Governor Ducey and the State health department in order to prevent the spread of disease and reduce exposures for other patients and our staff.
Please understand that we are considered at low risk of spread due to the services we perform and the type of patients we see.
We will continue to offer virtual consultations during this time. If you prefer to meet Dr Spies in person for a consultation, in-office appointments will be available.
Here are new measures you will see when you visit:
- All staff and visitors will be screened when entering the office. This will include taking patient temperatures at the door of our office as well as having each patient fill out a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Patients are encouraged to come alone. Family members will be asked to remain in their vehicles for the duration of your visit. Family can FaceTime or call in to be part of the consultation.
- If you need assistance when you arrive, we will be happy to meet you at your vehicle and escort you into the office.
- When you arrive, call us in your car at 480-381-8304. We will then check you in and let you know when you can come into the office for your appointment. This will minimize lobby time and comply with social distancing recommendations.
- All patients and staff will be expected to wear a mask or face shield while in the office. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you on a limited basis.
- Upon check in, you will be escorted directly into the exam room.
- All treatment rooms and patient contact areas will be cleaned and disinfected between patients with EPA-approved disinfectant products.
- After delivering care, we will do our best to help all patients exit our office as quickly as possible.
Only healthy patient and employees will be allowed in the workplace.
If you are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat or loss of taste/smell, please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
We are truly excited to see all of you again. At the same time, we will continue to make the safety of you, your family and our team a priority.