4 Minute Read:
Let’s face it, celebrities care a lot about the way they look. And they have to. It’s basically an unspoken part of their jobs. While you may not have the same pressures, you have the same desire to look and feel your best, whether you are in front of a camera or not.
The following five cosmetic procedures are the secret weapons Hollywood stars and other celebrities are most likely to use to enhance their physical appeal. And, with quality plastic surgery so close to you, so can you:
1. Breast Augmentation
Many famous women (actresses, musicians, social media influencers, and even athletes) have received breast augmentation at some point during their life in the public eye. This is true for some young female celebrities and those who want to restore a more youthful or feminine silhouette.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures among women worldwide, with the majority delighted by their results.
Today’s breast implants are safe, carry a low risk of complication, and offer various options to meet the diverse needs of women who want to increase their breast size.
Some of these options include:
- Breast implant type – Choose from silicone shells filled with saline (saltwater) or silicone gel.
- Incision location – Inframammary incisions are made under the breast along the breast fold, while periareolar incisions are made around the lower edge of the areola. Generally, the larger the breast implant, the larger the incision. However, incisions for saline implants, which are filled after placement in the breast pocket can accommodate larger implants without a larger incision. Silicone implants are pre-filled. All breast augmentation scars fade over time.
- Implant placement – Subglandular placement refers to implants placed over the pectoral muscle but under glandular tissue, while subpectoral (submuscular) placement describes breast implants placed under the chest muscle. This option typically provides better implant coverage and is preferred by women with minimal breast tissue.
When combined with a breast lift, women of any age can enhance their breasts and achieve a younger, sexy-looking bustline.
Body recontouring with liposuction is an easy fix many celebrities use to keep their bodies in tip-top shape.
This procedure is the fastest way to remove stubborn fat pockets that resist the effects of diet and exercise almost anywhere on the body.
Liposuction can be used to achieve smooth and appealing contours for these body parts:
- Love handles
This minimally invasive body sculpting procedure uses several techniques to loosen localized fat and then suction it away permanently.
3. Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
When famous people lose a considerable amount of weight or give birth, abdominoplasty can get their abs and waist looking none the worse for it.
If loose skin and residual fat are interfering with your cosmetic goals after pregnancy or significant weight loss, plastic surgeons can perform a tummy tuck to address the following:
- Excess skin
- Pockets of fat
- Lax core abdominal muscles
- Stretch marks
Techniques used during abdominoplasty provide tighter, smoother abdominal skin with fewer stretch marks, as well as a more slender and defined belly and waist.
Cosmetic breast surgery can be combined with liposuction, tummy tuck, or both for a custom Mommy Makeover (whether you’ve had children or not).
Celebrities love fillers to keep lines and wrinkles in check, but even advanced non-surgical cosmetic techniques can only go so far. At some point, famous men and women alike are likely to undergo facelift surgery.
While facelift procedures are designed to tighten and lift the mid-to-lower sections of the face, other techniques like brow lifts or eyelid surgery can reveal younger-looking eyes and a more youthful-appearing upper face.
5. BOTOX® Cosmetic and Facial Fillers
Many of our famous favorites receive BOTOX® Cosmetic and facial fillers regularly to keep their face and hands looking young.
Wrinkles and lines can be caused by muscle contractions or age and sun exposure. While dermal facial fillers can smooth out wrinkles that have appeared due to the sun, time, and gravity, BOTOX® Cosmetic can eliminate lines created by repeated muscle movements.
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in Scottsdale, AZ
Let Dr. Robert Spies help you impress yourself by looking as young and attractive as your favorite celebrity. Dr. Spies is a well-respected Scottsdale, Arizona, plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with almost 40 years of experience.
Contact Dr. Spies Scottsdale plastic surgery practice at (480) 359-1019 today!